Your VIP shopping experience will include:
- Private one and half hour consultation
- Refreshments and dessert
- Champagne for bridal toast if wedding gown is purchased
- An exclusive Elite Bridal gift bag that includes samples, gift certificate, and promotions from some of our favorite vendors.
- Caters to one bride at a time allowing you to feel pampered
- You will recieve undivided attention and you don't have to share your time with another customer
- You will enjoy a more intimate and private experience with your family and friends
- You will have the opportunity to work with a knowledgeable bridal specialist to find the perfect wedding gown that suits your shape and style
- You will be enabled to photograph and videotape your experience
- You will have the option to make custom changes to your wedding gown to match your need (charges may apply)
Appointments must be rescheduled with a 24 hour notice.
Return appointments will be for one hour. This appointment will include refreshments and desserts, as well as a champagne toast if wedding gown is purchased.
This service is ideal for a bride who wants a unique wedding gown or a bride who is finding it difficult to find what they are looking for.
Brides will have the opportunity to choose material and style and she will be working side-by-side with a bridal specialist to create a one-of-a-kind dream wedding gown.
Rates will vary depending on cost of material and time.
Request An Appointment
Our experienced and professional seamstress is here to make sure that you are satisfied and look perfect in your wedding gown.
We offer two affordable alteration options for our brides who purchase with us. We also offer alterations on dresses purchased outside of Elite Bridal.
Alteration appointments should be booked 6-8 weeks before your wedding day to ensure that you are true to your size.
Book An Appointment
The wedding day is one of the most important days in a woman's life. We understand that the bride wants to make sure that she looks absolutely perfect but unfortunately anything can unexpectedly go wrong. Having a wedding-day stylist ensures the bride and gives her a piece of mind in knowing that someone will be there to resolve any issues regarding the wedding dress. Many women find it difficult to tie a corset or bustle up a wedding gown train. If done incorrectly, it can affect how the bride looks and feels in her wedding gown. The wedding-day stylist is there to help the bride get ready on her big day. she will also be there to do steam or iron touch-ups, remove stains,tape the wedding gown, sew any seams that may come apart, bustle, and generally resolve any unexpected issues that my arise.
Rates for this service will vary.
A 50% non-refundable deposit will apply at the time of booking. The balance must be paid 14 days prior to the wedding date.
Find Out Rates For This Service
We specialize in customizing luxurious veils to compliment or match the bride’s wedding gown no matter which designer it is from.
Each bride will work together with a designer in creating the perfect look for her veil.
She will be able to choose from a variety of different materials, colours, lengths, and shapes that best suits her dress. She may also choose to complete her look by adding a beautiful lace trim and/or Swarovski crystal beading to compliment her dress.
For veil customization inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org